These lesson plans are structured for grades kindergarten through 12. Our goal is to create fun lessons that incorporate agriculture into English, math, geography, science, and social studies.
- Front Cover
- Dear Agriculture Educator
- Table of Contents
- Guide for Navigating the NASS Web Site
- Glossary of Terms
- Lesson A - K-3 (Agriculture Counts)
- Lesson B - Grades 4-6 (Where Does It Come From?)
- Lesson C - Grades 7-8 (This Land is Our Land)
- Lesson D - Grades 9-12 (The Fact Finders)
- Lesson E - Grades 9-12, Language Arts (Arthur Young And The President)
- Lesson F - Grades 9-12, Math (Making Sense of the Census)
- Complete Lesson Plans (846k)
Last modified: 06/17/09
To view PDF files you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.